FOX NEWS: Lizzo recalls time she nearly quit music: 'I was like, f--k it, I’m done' - Breaking News

by Professional Guide

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Friday 26 July 2019

FOX NEWS: Lizzo recalls time she nearly quit music: 'I was like, f--k it, I’m done'


Lizzo recalls time she nearly quit music: 'I was like, f--k it, I’m done'



Lizzo is currently one of pop music's biggest breakout stars, but the singer revealed that her big break almost didn't happen.

via FOX NEWS https://ift.tt/2GpcWeX

No comments:

Post a Comment

ऑनलाइन SBI देता है कई सुविधाएं, घर बैठे चुटकी में हो जाएंगे आपके ये काम

SBI Online: भारतीय स्टेट बैंक (State Bank of India) अपने ऑनलाइन बैंकिंग पोर्टल पर नेटबैंकिंग की अलावा कई अन्य सुविधाएं देता है. इनका लाभ उठा...

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here